Don’t you wish you had affordable short-cuts to make healthy living easier? Are you tired of trying to make a healthy lifestyle work?
I get it. You want the best for your family. You want to raise healthy kids, have strong immune systems, be more fit and energetic, and be intentional about creating a natural home, but sometimes it just feels so hard.
There’s a lot to learn and the internet can be more than a little overwhelming at times.
I know what it’s like to feel that healthy living shouldn’t be this difficult, and it shouldn’t have to cost so much, either! Don’t you ever wish someone would just tell you exactly what you need to know and how to make these changes for less?
When you have the right info and tools at your fingertips, it all comes together so much more easily. You know what to cook for your family. You’re more confident in choosing natural alternatives. You can easily replace store-bought products with DIY options that really work. You feel better (and even look better, too). Healthy living becomes less stressful and more enjoyable.
You can learn how to gain more confidence when choosing natural remedies.
That’s why Stephanie and her team have put together the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle for the fourth year in a row. Each year, they’re amazed at how many families are saying “yes!” to their health and taking them up on this super short opportunity to get a complete collection of natural-living resources for a crazy low price.
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes over 90 digital products on topics like natural remedies, essential oils, real food recipes, paleo & allergy-friendly eating, fitness & weight loss and much more. All together, it’s worth over $1900!
Some of my favorite resources are:
- Essential Oils for Families from Jessie at Vintage Remedies ($95.00)
- How to Protect Your Family from Colds and Flu Using Essential Oils from Andrea at Aromahead Institute ($50.00)
- Urban Farming for Kids from DaNelle at Weed’em & Reap ($24.95)
- The Herbarium from Amber at Herbal Academy of New England ($45.00)
All of these are worth $214.95, and for the next 48 hours, you can have them (along with many other natural resources) at 97% off!
- GetKombucha – FREE 30 ml bottle of Kombucha Pro ($39.99 value)
- ePantry – FREE hand soap + $8 credit on one shipment, FREE dish soap + $8 credit on the next shipment, AND 60-day VIP access with FREE shipping ($30 value)
- Bloom Naturals – FREE SPOT treatment for acne & eczema OR a $15 gift certificate toward Bloom Naturals products ($15 value)
- Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product ($15 value)
- Strawesome – $15 gift certificate toward the straws and accessories of your choice ($15 value)
- TriLight Health – FREE 2-oz liquid herbal formula or $15 off larger bottles ($15 value)
- Craftsy – 1 FREE online class ($44.99 value)
Besides being so incredibly helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $2000 worth of amazing products for a whopping 97% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click “Get my copy now!” to go through their simple 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Interactive Guides to pick the area you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is back for just 2 days! After Tuesday night, December 29th, the sale ends for good and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a full 30-day guarantee, so you can know for sure that it’s right for you.
No one should have to put off a healthier lifestyle because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need. Our family has felt so much better by making changes to the way we eat, the products we use, and how we take care of ourselves. It’s made all the difference in the world and I want the same for you and your family.