Sometimes you may find that your body is thrown off balance and not functioning the way it should, which can include sexual energy. What exactly causes imbalances?
- Diet – So many imbalances in the body are diet related. We do not eat the way we should and our bodies cannot process all the junk we put into it. It’s as simple as that. Most of us need to change our diets in a major way, but it is a gradual process. Start where you can – little changes are better than none!
- Toxins – We come into toxins on a regular basis through makeup, body care, cleaners, medications, etc. This can really affect the way a body functions.
- Stress – We live in a high-stress society. Stress is a HUGE factor in causing illness, cancers, and overall health problems. Be sure you are getting enough sleep each night to help your body recover from stress, and take herbs that are good for the nerves to help your body handle stress.
- Lack of exercise – staying fit and active are very important for all areas of life!
Spice Up Your Marriage With These 5 Herbs
Besides being aphrodisiacs and having the potential to “spice up your marriage”, these 5 herbs listed below also have other health benefits as well, such as: 
- Manage Stress
- Heal Adrenal Fatigue and Fatigue in General
- Protects Immune System
- Helps with Memory
- Stabilizes Blood Sugar 
- Menstrual Problems 
- Nervous Disorders
- Insomnia 
- Gives energy
- Improves hormone balance
- Reduces dark circles in skin care 
Saw Palmetto Berries
- Good for reproductive organs for men and women (Perfect supplement to prevent prostate cancer!)
- Helps rid the body of excess mucus 
How To Use These Herbs
- You can purchase these herbs in capsules to take, or buy them in loose, bulk form and put them in capsules yourself to save money.
- You can make a tea out of these herbs and drink a few cups as needed.
- You can add these herbs to smoothies, drinks, yogurt, applesauce, etc.
Have you ever used any of these herbs for your health? I would love to hear about it in the comments below!
- 10 Best Herbs for Boosting Female Sex Drive. (2014). Retrieved February 04, 2016, from http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/10-best-herbs-boosting-female-sex-drive/
- What Is Ashwagandha? (n.d.). Retrieved February 06, 2016, from http://www.chopra.com/ccl/ashwagandha
Damiana Benefits & Information (Turnera Diffusa). (n.d.). Retrieved February 06, 2016, from http://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-damiana.html
The Effects of Catuaba. (2015). Retrieved February 06, 2016, from http://www.livestrong.com/article/142981-the-effects-catuaba/
4 Benefits of Suma Root for Women’s Health. (2014). Retrieved February 06, 2016, from http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/4-benefits-of-suma-root-for-womens-health/
Saw Palmetto Berries – Powder, Organic. (n.d.). Retrieved February 06, 2016, from http://www.bulkherbstore.com/Saw-Palmetto-Berries-Powder