- Homeschooling methods
- Learning styles
- Homeschooling kids with learning disabilities
- Homeschooling teenagers, preschoolers, and how to juggle multiple ages,
- Dealing with insecurity and criticism as a homeschool mom
- How to handle bad attitudes
- Hands on help for lesson planning, keeping up with housework, meals, and so much more!
The author of this book is my good friend Kristy Howard, along with contributing authors: Bambi Moore, Jacinda Vandenburg, Kasey Norton, Amy Maze, Sara Elizabeth Dunn, Anna Christensen, Richele Mcfarlin, Stephanie Eidson, Heather Bowen and myself.
We desire to give you a vision of the joys, struggles and realities of homeschooling, and what homeschooling can be if we put our heart into it and give it our best.
The official launch date is August 12th, so stay tuned!