What Are the Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance?

Check out this list to see if you have hormonal imbalance!

Check out the other posts in this series!

Causes of Hormonal Imbalance

The Remedy For Imbalanced Hormones

We all need to have balance in our lives – including our hormones. Many women suffer daily with symptoms from hormonal imbalance. I went on a journey last year to balance my hormones naturally, and it worked! Follow me in the next few days as I share what I did from home to balance myself using inexpensive herbs.

First, let’s discuss the symptoms of hormonal imbalance. How do you know if your hormones are out of whack? See if you suffer from any of these things.

What Are the Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance?

*Sudden shift in moods – do you know someone or maybe know that you yourself is moody? Now, we all have different mood swings and those “bad days”, but I’m talking about a person that you never know what mood they’ll be in when you see them the next time. Maybe you try to gauge their mood when you first see them to find out if they’ll smile or bite your head off! ๐Ÿ™‚ This person doesn’t want to be this way, but they can’t seem to control it! You can bet your dollar that they have imbalanced hormones!
*Bouts of depression or panic attacks
*Irrational fear or anxiety
*Uncontrollable weight changes
*Migraines and memory loss
*Thyroid problems
*Allergies or asthma
*Problems with your cycles
*Acne
*Facial hair
*Etc., Etc., Etc. ๐Ÿ™‚

Check out this list to see if you have hormonal imbalance!

Let’s take a test to see if your body produces too much estrogen or testosterone.

Symptoms of estrogen levels being too high

*PMS
*Heavy periods
*Painful, lumpy breasts
*Puffiness and bloating
*Rapid weight gain
*Headaches linked to cycles
*Mood swings
*Foggy thinking
*Anxiety
*Depression
*Weepiness
*Insomnia
*Infertility

If you have 6 or more of the symptoms listed above, your estrogen is probably too high.

Symptoms of testosterone levels being too high

*Irregular periods
*Ovarian cysts
*Mid-cycle pain
*Acne
*Excessive hair on face and arms
*Thinning hair on head
*Hypoglycemia
*Apple shaped body
*Excess weight around abdomen
*Infertility
*A large neck of over 16″ circumference

If you have 4 or more of these symptoms above, that means your testosterone levels are probably too high.

What causes these hormones to go out of balance?ย  Check out:
Causes of Hormonal Imbalance

This is linked to:
Women Living Well

Comments

Very interesting article! I look forward to reading more in this series. I’m sharing this on my blog FB page and I’m your newest follower! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you, Cheryl and Jasmine! I hope the next few days will be a help! So many women suffer from this issue, and synthetic drugs are not the way to go! Thank you for your comments! ๐Ÿ™‚

Nice Sharing. Dawn, Jang, Nawaiwaqt, Express Jobs ads in Pakistan with all paper admission, careers and Classified Ads. http://toppakjobs.blogspot.com provides all Ads for University, college, business & jobs in Pakistan as daily from dawn news paper and Jang newspaper. Pak job Ads and advertisements for Karachi, Lahore,Quetta,Peshawar,Multan,Hyderabad,Rawalpindi,Islamabad & all cities of Pakistan.

Hi! I’m 21 and haven’t had a regular period since I was 16. As of now, my last period was probably back in December sometime,….I think. I’ve also been breaking out horribly. I didn’t have acne in high school and now all of the sudden I do have it, even a little on my back. I’ve always had a hairy-er lower back but now I’m noticing more peach-fuzz/hair on my face and even chest. I also struggle with depression. And for the past few months have had a constant bloated/irritable feeling. Is it common/possible to have both too much estrogen and testosterone? I’m definitely want to try this remedy.

Your hormones are definitely out of balance. I would personally take something like Dr. Christopher’s Female Formula and drink lots of real Red Raspberry leaf tea – not red raspberry flavored, but the actual leaf tea. I would also myself use progesterone cream, like I’ve mentioned. Best wishes!

Should I take Dr. Christopher’s Female Formula as well as the 3 other supplements you suggested? Thanks!

I have symptoms of both. I’ve been taking Metformin for almost a year now and just this week I started taking Dr. Christopher’s Female Formula and Mountain Meadow Herbs HB Formula. How long do you think it would take for it to start to make a difference? Could it help the acne? I feel like through the years it just gets worst.

I would not take both formulas at the same time. They are similar formulas and do the same thing in balancing your body. You can use one bottle ntil it’s gone and then start on the other. You don’t want to overwhelm your body with too much at once. Depending on how bad your imbalance is, it can take 3-4 months to see a difference, though I noticed a difference in less than a month. It can definitely help with acne. Consider cleansing as well, as too many toxins can cause acne and imbalances.

I have 6 symptoms of the estrogen, but more then that of the testosterone. Does that mean I should treat myself for high testosterone? I have also been diagnosed with PCOS. Should I use the herbs and progesterone cream or the formula and cream? Also when should I start and should I take evening primrose oil? Sorry, Jill, for all the questions. I really appreciate your help!