Several years ago when I began using natural remedies for my family during times of illness, I was impressed with 3 things:
- How well natural remedies worked.
- There were no harmful short-term or long-term effects on health.
- How much money I saved by not going to the doctor!
Even with insurance, my co-pays 10 years ago were $25 a visit, plus the cost of medicine. Today, my co-pays are $45 a visit, plus the cost of medicine. Realizing I could purchase a bottle of natural medicine for $10-$20 that lasted us for several sicknesses, I really began to appreciate not only finding a healthy way to treat my family’s sickness, but a much more affordable way!
About three or four years ago, I began making my own natural medicines for my family. It used to seem quite a daunting task to attempt anything like making medicines. I thought a person had to have a science lab to attempt such a feat. However, after watching a few YouTube videos, reading a few herbal books, and making my own medicines, I was again struck with 3 things:
- How well my own medicines worked.
- How very easy and do-able it was to make my own medicine.
- How I could save even more money by making my own!
While I make more medicines than what is listed below, I’m going to highlight the savings on 4 remedies I make.